Greystone.Net offers an array of educational opportunities for the healthcare industry including:
Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC): The 19th Annual HCIC is now over, but planning is underway for the 20th annual, which will be held November 7-9, 2016 at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada. Learn more:
- Find out more about the conference at www.hcic.net.
- An Exhibitor & Sponsor Prospectus will be available in late January 2016.
- A Call for Speaking Proposals will be available in February 2016.
- Watch highlights from the past 18 years of the conference through these videos.
Virtual Education: Can't get away from your office? Greystone offers several virtual education options:
- HCIC Rewind - audio-recordings from the latest HCIC, synced with their PowerPoint presentations.
- Backstage Pass - a Web Clinic series available throughout the year.
- Virtual Exhibit Hall - catch a glimpse of last year's HCIC Exhibit Hall.
Both offer robust virtual and interactive educational experiences. So if you can't leave the office, you can still join in with a computer, an Internet connection and a comfortable chair!
Executive Briefings: Greystone develops customized Executive Briefings specifically to meet the educational needs of your staff and colleagues (executives, marketing staff, service line leaders, Web staff, physicians, etc.) and to address your organization's specific challenges and needs.