Backstage Pass is a Webinar series that extends the education from the annual Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC). It provides a monthly health check throughout the year for those who may have missed a topic of interest or who weren't able to attend HCIC at all.
Like our conference, the Webinar series was created to educate leaders in the healthcare industry on emerging internet technologies and to provide an environment in which healthcare marketers, web leaders, IT professionals and strategists can learn from the other attendees and presenters.
The Webinars are case studies from the top presenters at HCIC. You will:
- Learn about a range of successes and failures from peers.
- Hear case studies providing ROI for mobile, patient engagement, content strategy and more.
- Obtain ideas and guidance to help hospitals and healthcare centers drive digital change.
- Have the opportunity to ask colleagues and industry experts questions.
This series will also provide healthcare leaders with answers to questions such as "How do you...":
- Drive business with a limited budget?
- Develop a content marketing plan?
- Get valuable patients and ROI through digital marketing?
- Keep up with the ever-changing needs of the mobile connoisseur?
If you forget to attend the session or something comes up, don't worry! We will provide the recorded session to you within a week of the live session.
Free to all provider attendees.
To fully benefit from the Web Clinic experience, you will need a computer equipped with an internet connection and one of the following browsers: Internet Explorer 7.0 or newer, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or newer, Google Chrome 5.0 or newer, or Safari 3.0 or newer. Within three days of registering, you will receive an e-mail confirmation, followed by an e-mail with log-in information.