The 2nd Annual CRM Workshop, a MarTech workshop sponsored by Greystone.Net and Corrigan Partners, is scheduled for October 4-5, 2016 in Chicago. This 1½-day conference will feature educational sessions, facilitated discussions and open dialogue on:
- How do I craft a vision and strategy for CRM in my health system?
- How do I pick the right CRM solution and vendor?
- What changes will I have to make in the marketing department?
- How can I ensure we’re getting the most out of our CRM system?
- How do I get my CRM strategy back on track?
- What can I learn from other industries that have used CRM for many years?
- And much more . . .
The workshop faculty includes healthcare marketing executives from around the country, who will share their CRM journeys and provide insights into the trials and successes of their CRM programs. The expert marketing and digital strategists of Corrigan Partners and Greystone.Net will facilitate the deep dive workshop.
Meet the workshop faculty:
- Brittany Graffagnini, Director of Marketing, Ochsner Health System, New Orleans, LA. Brittany has been involved in marketing at Ochsner since 2007, and has served as the Director of Marketing since 2015. She is currently President of the Louisiana Society of Hospital PR & Marketing Section of the Louisiana Hospital Association. In 2015, she received an Award for Individual Professional Excellence from the American Hospital Association, as well as a Rising Star Award from SHSMD. She holds a degree in marketing and an MBA from Louisiana State University.
- Mallory Laur, Senior Engagement Strategist, Shawnee Mission Health, Lenexa, KS. Mallory has worked in marketing at Shawnee Mission since 2008.
- Megan Yore, Chief Communications Officer & Director of Marketing, Lakeland Health, St. Joseph, MI. Megan held various positions in public relations and marketing in other industries prior to joining Lakeland Health in 2006. In her current position at Lakeland, she heads an award-winning integrated marketing/communication team. Since 2013, Lakeland Health has won 12 awards from various organizations such as Ragan Communications, Healthgrades and Web Marketing Association, among others.
- Karen Corrigan, CEO, Corrigan Partners, Norfolk, VA. Karen is the founder and CEO of Corrigan Partners LLC, where she provides strategic planning, business development, brand and marketing counsel. Over the course of her career, she has worked as a health system executive, chief strategy officer, chief marketing executive and entrepreneur. Today, her clients include health systems, physician organizations, start-up companies, technology partners and other health industry businesses. She is a leading proponent for market-driving innovations that create value, transform markets and build economic prosperity. In 2012, Karen received the Award for Individual Professional Excellence from SHSMD. In 2014, she received the John A. Eudes Vision & Excellence Award from the Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame.
- Brian Whitman, Partner, Corrigan Partners, Norfolk, VA. Brian’s extensive experience in the health industry and deep expertise in marketing bring creative, results-oriented business and brand building solutions to Corrigan Partners’ clients. Over the course of his career, he has been responsible for all aspects of brand and marketing management, including brand management, marketing planning, new product launches, partnership development, marketing promotions, corporate communications, crisis management and merger communications.
- Carla Bryant, Partner, Corrigan Partners, Norfolk, VA. Carla is a consultant and digital marketing strategist with experience in identifying and implementing new product, service and technology innovations that support the brand, business and growth strategies of an organization.
- Kathy Divis, President and Co-Founder, Greystone.Net, Atlanta, GA. Kathy leads many Web strategy engagements, actively oversees the planning of the annual Healthcare Internet Conference and often is tapped for her expertise in healthcare-focused call centers. She is a frequent speaker, author and blogger on these topics and more. She holds a Bachelor of Marketing from the University of Nebraska at Omaha and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Her healthcare-related experience includes marketing management positions with: Emory University System of Health Care, the University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, the UAB Medical Center and as a Corporate Planner for Mercy Hospital in Iowa.
- Michael Schneider, Vice President and Co-Founder, Greystone.Net, Atlanta, GA. Mike has helped over 75 healthcare organizations develop Internet-related strategic plans. Approximately two decades of experience in the healthcare industry qualified Mike to assume this major role with clients in developing the planning process, as well as overseeing the design and deployment of Websites and collateral marketing materials. Before joining Greystone.Net, Mike was the Director of Database Management and Research for Emory University Health Care System in Atlanta. He has also assumed marketing and planning responsibilities for the National Office of the American Cancer Society (ACS) in Atlanta and St. Vincent Medical Center in Toledo, Ohio. Mike's leadership in strategic consulting has helped to build Greystone.Net's pre-eminence in this specialized field.
We hope you’ll join us in Chicago for this exciting learning opportunity! Workshop sessions will be held at the Catalyst Ranch, a unique venue in downtown Chicago. Our hotel partner is the nearby Monaco Chicago, a Kimpton Hotel.
Space is limited to 30 non-vendor participants, so please register today
if you’d like to attend. Get $100 off the registration fee if you register by September 2nd