We’re seeing a lot of 17s this year.
First of all, Greystone.Net celebrated its 17th anniversary on July 15th. It's hard to believe it’s been that long since we got our start! It’s both humbling and amazing to consider all the growth and changes that have occurred in our industry over the past 17 years. Thanks to all who helped make this happen.
And let’s not forget the 17th Annual Healthcare Internet Conference coming up in November. After months of planning and organizing, we are certain that this year’s HCIC will be the best one yet! From the pre-conferences to the final awards presentation, this year’s conference is sure to be well worth your time and investment to attend.
Let’s look at what awaits you in New Orleans:
- Four pre-conferences to choose from, with topics on Content Marketing; Usability/Accessibility; Web Site Security; or New Tools to Find a Doctor/ Schedule an Appointment.
- Case studies and best practices from healthcare market leaders who are using the Internet and the Intranet to meet both organizational and marketing goals. This year, we’ve added two new educational tracks: One focused on Social | Local | Mobile (SoLoMo) and one focused on Digital Marketing.
- Four outstanding keynote addresses to inspire you and broaden your thinking about the impact of new technologies.
- The presentation of the 2013 Healthcare Hall of Fame inductees and the recipient of the 2013 John A. Eudes Vision and Excellence Award at a networking luncheon.
- Multiple opportunities to spend time in the Exhibit Hall, allowing you to interact with the leading consultants and vendors whose emphasis is on the Web, Digital Marketing, eHealth and mHealth. There will be a reception in the Exhibit Hall each evening.
- Many networking opportunities throughout the entire conference enabling you to network with your peers from across the country.
If you are a client of Greystone.Net and/or Krames StayWell, you’ll want to arrive a day early to attend the Client Conference. Here's a preview of this year's Client Conference Brochure
. Beginning at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, November 3rd, you'll be able to network with colleagues from around the country facing similar challenges in optimizing online effectiveness, as well as participate in facilitated discussions in a comfortable setting and share ideas and learn best practices that you can use in your own online activities. You'll also hear the latest from Greystone.Net and Krames StayWell. Following the Client Conference, the 2013 Best in Class Awards will be announced at a dinner honoring the award recipients.
So if you haven’t already made your plans to join us in the Crescent City in early November, we hope you’ll do so soon!