On a clear, crisp autumn day in late November, the staff of Greystone.Net gathered for a day-long planning retreat in suburban Atlanta. We had a very productive day of fine-tuning existing plans and brainstorming new ideas for our service and product offerings.
So, what can you expect from Greystone in 2018? Here are some hints of things to come:
- More and better educational offerings.
- We had great success with our Backstage Pass Webinars in 2017. We’re planning to continue with free monthly offerings to providers in 2018.
- An updated and refreshed CRM Workshop will be held in Portland, Oregon, March 21-22, 2018.
- We’re looking at providing educational offerings to others in healthcare outside of providers, e.g., payers, pharma, and others.
- HCIC18 – the biggest and best yet! The 2017 HCIC had the largest attendance and the most exhibitors to date. The 22nd Annual HCIC promises to continue that trend.
- Continuing to grow the number of provider attendees to enhance networking opportunities.
- Increasing the variety of vendors at next year’s conference is an option we’re exploring. If you have any vendors or vendor types you’d like to see at HCIC 2018, let us know, using the contact information below.
- We’re also considering ways to improve the attendee experience with some exciting new features.
- An improved, more robust gSight product (we call it gSight 2.0) – expanding it to a full Voice of the Digital Customer suite of services. Expect to hear more about our Hotjar integration, cohort groupings and enhanced dashboard options, among other improvements.
- More opportunities to collaborate with hospitals and health systems. We’re refreshing and retooling our consulting services to support more agile, rapid response planning and operational reviews, and we think we can add particular value to projects with children’s hospitals, cancer centers, AMCs and smaller hospital systems.
- More opportunities for vendor collaboration. This includes vendor opportunities for Backstage Pass Webinars, co-authored content, blogs, and more.
- A new product: Greystone Engage. Stay tuned for more info!
- A redesigned Greystone.Net website. We’re excited about our fresh, new online look!
We are pumped about 2018 and what it will bring. We look forward to sharing more details with you soon! Feel free to reach out to us at 770-407-7670 or email@example.com.