It won’t be long before we head to New Orleans for the 17th Annual Healthcare Internet Conference at the New Orleans Marriott, starting on November 4th.
If you’re a client of Greystone.Net and/or Krames StayWell, we hope you’re planning to arrive in NOLA a day early for the annual Greystone.Net/Krames StayWell Client Conference
. The client conference is presented at no additional charge for those with paid registration to the Healthcare Internet Conference.
Starting at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, November 3rd, join us in an informal setting where you’ll be able to:
- Network with colleagues from around the country facing similar challenges in optimizing online effectiveness.
- Participate in facilitated discussions in a comfortable setting.
- Hear the latest from Greystone.Net and Krames StayWell
- Share ideas and learn best practices that you can use in your own online activities.
The client conference presentations include:
- The Emerging Role of the Chief Digital Officer. As technology evolves rapidly, so does the role of the CMO. Join this discussion on the six mega-trends that are driving the transition of the CMO to CDO – chief digital officer. You’ll learn how each of these trends will change your job as a Marketing/Web leader and impact those with whom you hire, direct and interact.
- Extending Wellness from the Web Site to the Farmer’s Market…and Beyond. Learn how a large, private multi-specialty clinic plays a vital role in supporting the population health needs of nearly one million patients throughout the central region of its state, using its Krames StayWell solutions to help, by sharing health and wellness information from its health content libraries in multiple formats, from recipe cards handed out at local farmers’ markets, to service line campaigns.
- Intranet Challenges and Solutions: A Panel Discussion. In this client-based panel discussion, participants will learn about some of the challenges organizations face and discuss the opportunities and solutions to get the most from the intranet.
- Turbo-Charge Your Digital Health Content with the Power of Integration. This session will cover the latest best practices in intelligent content integration, as well as a report from Johns Hopkins Medicine on the results it has achieved since undergoing a comprehensive integration initiative with Krames StayWell in 2011.
And then, of course, join us for a dinner and the always entertaining presentation of the 2013 Best In Class Web awards.
See you soon. If you haven't registered already, please do so today