[caption id="attachment_1783" align="alignright" width="300"]
Sonora Desert - Arizona[/caption]
It won’t be long before we head to Scottsdale, Arizona for the the 18th Annual Healthcare Internet Conference
at the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa. In fact, our annual client conference begins on Sunday afternoon, November 2nd and that's only five weeks from today. It seems to have come up so quickly this year. If you’re a client of Greystone.Net or StayWell, we hope you’re planning to arrive in Scottsdale on Sunday to attend the Client Conference.
What's New This Year?
The Client Conference has been renamed this year as "Insights 2014
," as we're offering a fresh approach to focused peer-to-peer sharing.
The name of the conference has changed for a reason: it's no longer just about information; it's about what you can do with the information. Insights
is the ideal forum to share your experiences and best practices in Web strategy, Web development and digital health marketing with your peers. The client conference is presented at no additional charge for those registered to attend the Healthcare Internet Conference.
Starting at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, November 2nd, join us in an informal setting where you’ll be able to:
- Network with colleagues from around the country facing similar challenges in optimizing online effectiveness.
- Participate in facilitated discussions in a comfortable setting.
- Hear the latest from Greystone.Net and StayWell.
- Share ideas and learn best practices that you can use in your own online activities.
For a full conference schedule
, check out the Insights 2014 brochure
. Highlights of the client conference include:
- Rob Klein (Klein & Partners) and Mike Schneider (Greystone) presenting "Unmasking the eHealth Consumer" - be among the first to hear the results of a nationwide quantitative survey about the evolving eHealth consumer and their wants and needs.
- Shannon Hyslip (Baptist Health) and Spencer Griffith (Stone Ward) presenting "When is a Tagline Not Just a Tagline? - showcasing a Baptist Health case study on using digital strategy to shift the system's focus outward to embrace, celebrate and promote its role in the healthy lives of the community.
- Vik Patel (Hardin Memorial Hospital) presenting "Making a Measurable Difference in the Digital Ecosystem" - showcasing a Hardin Memorial Hospital case study on the real impact marketing can have on all aspects of healthcare from operations to patient satisfaction.
- Leanne Spaide (UC-Riverside), Kara Tomazin (CentraCare Health System), and Farrah Hunt Thompson (Greystone) presenting "How I Met My Vendor: The Art of Matchmaking and Successful Vendor Relationships" - a presentation of how two different organizations used a structured vendor selection approach and process to find the right partners to help them meet their digital footprint needs.
And after all the educational sessions conclude, join us for an entertaining dinner and awards presentation of the 2014 Best In Class Web awards.
Want to Attend? Here's What You Need to Know:
- If you're already registered, great! You are good to go.
- If you haven’t registered yet, do so soon. Hotel room discounts end on Friday, October 2nd so reserve your hotel room by Friday, if possible.
- If you've already registered for HCIC, but now want to add on attendance at Insights 2014, you can upgrade your registration at no additional cost.
See you soon in the beautiful Arizona desert.