A new online article
from The Next Web
discusses features that are sure to be found in upcoming versions of CRM systems. It talks about some really cool features -- like holograms, augmented reality, huge data and virtual assistants -- all becoming a part of the CRM system of the near future.
Is your organization ready for this leap? Or is your organization still just working to incorporate the basics of CRM into your digital strategy?
If you're not sure or could simply benefit from learning about how to select, implement and optimize a CRM solution, you might want to take advantage of an upcoming educational opportunity, Customer Relationship Management: Making the Most of Your CRM Investment
Greystone is partnering with the marketing strategists at Corrigan Partners to facilitate this deep dive workshop. In addition to Mike Schneider and myself from Greystone, the faculty includes:
• Terri McNorton, VP Marketing, Ochsner Health, New Orleans, Louisiana
• Karen Corrigan, CEO, Corrigan Partners, Norfolk, Virginia
• John Marzano, VP/Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Orlando Health, Orlando, Florida
• Brian Whitman, Partner, Corrigan Partners, Norfolk, Virginia
• Chantal Stephens, Director of Marketing & Sales, Orlando Health, Orlando, Florida
• Carla Bryant, Partner, Corrigan Partners, Norfolk, Virginia
• Chrisie Scott, Vice President, Marketing & Corporate Communications, Meridian Health, Neptune, New Jersey
• Karen Wish, Director of Marketing/Senior Brand Strategist, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York, New York
The workshop has a little bit of everything -- presentations from industry peers who have "been there and done that," formal and informal networking sessions with faculty/peers, hands-on exercises to help solve your CRM issues and facilitated discussions, among other things. Across the 1 1/2 days, we'll focus on:
• How to craft a CRM vision/strategy and how to pick the right CRM solution and vendor
• The changes needed in the marketing department
• How to get the most out of our CRM system
• How to get a CRM strategy back on track, if/when needed
• What we can learn from other industries that have using CRM for many years
• And much more . . .
This seminar will be held in Chicago on September 29-30, 2015. Educational sessions will be held at the Catalyst Ranch, with the nearby Crowne Plaza Chicago Metro Hotel as the hotel partner. Download the brochure
Participation is limited to 30 health system (non-vendor) participants, so be sure to register soon
! In addition, an early-bird registration discount is available only until July 15th so act now to take advantage of the discount.
For more information, please visit the CRM Conference Workshop Overview
. We look forward to seeing you in September!