COVID-19 has affected so many things in our work and personal lives this year. The healthcare call center industry, in particular, has been heavily impacted by the viral pandemic. And, leaders in contact centers and customer experience have been there every step of the way, on the frontlines of the crisis – handling customer contacts with life-changing urgency, managing work-from-home staff, figuring out system stability and accessibility issues and more. Never ending. Never easy. Often thankless. But it is important work that didn’t and couldn’t stop.
Since industry conferences have been mostly postponed or cancelled outright, we know that healthcare call center and customer service leaders are eager for educational opportunities. And, we are happy to help by announcing we have partnered with the Healthcare Call Center Times to present the Contact Experience Conference (CEC), which will be held virtually on Aug. 27-28, 2020!
This conference has been created for healthcare leaders with roles in call centers, contact centers, virtual care and customer service to learn “best practices” through forward-thinking sessions and networking opportunities.
Plan to join us for 2 days of content, including:
- 2 inspiring keynote sessions
- 14 concurrent sessions
- Networking and Live Q&A opportunities
- Two panel discussions with industry leaders
- Access to an exhibitor showcase
- Convenient virtual venue
- Continuing education hours (10.1 hours) approved by the Alabama Nurses Association, which is accredited and endorsed by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
We are excited to present these Keynote Sessions:
- Lightning Speed within Academic Healthcare. Aaron Johnson, Senior Director, Digital Strategy, and Amy Zylstra, Associate Executive Director, Contact Center, from Penn Medicine will talk about how Penn Medicine’s Marketing Contact Center and 24/7 Corporate Operator Services responded immediately while ensuring patient care, employee safety and career enjoyment by deploying 90 work-from-home agents within 6 weeks. They also quickly created a comprehensive COVID website provided essential patient-related information during a major citywide shutdown. Thursday, Aug. 27th, 12:00-12:45 PM EDT.
- Contact Centers Today: The Management Balancing Act. Kathleen Peterson, Chief Vision Officer, PowerHouse Consulting, Inc., will discuss how to address the increasingly complex issues leaders often juggle in their Contact Centers. Using a unique style and humor, she will help attendees understand the three conditions that leaders frequently encounter: walking the tightrope of quality versus quantity, the trapeze of metrics and momentum, and the three-ring circus of meddling management. Friday, Aug. 28th, 12:00-12:45 PM EDT.
Concurrent session educational tracks include:
- Contact Management During a Pandemic
- Managing in the New Environment
- Panel Discussions
Bonus: We know that sitting in your chair for multiple consecutive sessions can be confining, so we are happy to offer chair yoga sessions both days during the conference!
For more information about CEC or to register for the conference, please visit https://whova.com/web/hich_202007.
We hope you will join us in late August for what will be an uplifting way for you to recharge, refocus and reinvent yourself, your team and your organization!