Greystone.Net is pleased to announce the launching of our new Healthcare Internet Conference Web site
! This year's 15th
Annual Greystone.Net Healthcare Internet Conference will be held on November 7-9, 2011 at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes in Orlando, FL. The Web site is dedicated in providing all the information necessary for a successful conference experience.
It is an event you don’t want to miss. Concurrent sessions available during the two and a half day event:
- Strategy Development & Patient Engagement
- e-Metrics and Analytics
- Content and Application Management
- Emerging Technologies, Mobile and Social Media
What’s new this year? Greystone.Net is dedicated to keeping up to date on the latest technologies and challenges that face the healthcare industry. In response to this need, we are proud to announce a new track, Convergence
, designed by and for healthcare IT and Marketing thought leaders to increase exposure to and awareness of advances in innovative and integrated technology, marketing and connectivity solutions.
In addition, the conference will feature six keynote speakers for general sessions. Speakers include:
- Peter Taylor, Marketing Director, Sarasota Memorial Health Care System
- Rob Curley, President/Executive Editor, Greenspun Interactive
- Frank D. Sottile, MD, Chief Medical Officer, and Michelle Hornberger, Chief Strategy Officer, Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Scott Thomsen, Managing Partner, LaunchMedia
- Mark Gothberg, Editor, e-Health Strategy and Trends, presenting the 2011 e-Healthcare Leadership awards
Find out more about the speakers
, conference registration
, hotel reservations
etc., offered on the Healthcare Internet Conference Web site
discounts are available so don’t wait! We look forward to seeing you in November!