ENGAGE: A Healthcare Analytics & Online Forum
Top Reasons Why Healthcare Marketers Should Join Engage:
- Gain insights to help position yourself as a digital leader in healthcare inside and outside of your organization
- Keep up with digital trends in the industry through access to unique and proprietary survey data and educational presentations
- Access resources on best practices and benchmarking data such as marketing budgets, staffing levels, peer and
competitor performance analytics and Google analytics data
- Access to tools and resources that will help you perform better and garner stronger outcomes
- Make long-lasting industry connections
- Participate in discussions through the Engage online community - share your insights and be able to ask for advice from your peers and colleagues
- Additional consulting and analysis services available for organizations who need a little more guidance
Receive Analytic Competitive Comparisons
Sign up to Receive More Value:
All membership plans include healthcare analytics support and analytics dashboards that provide peer and national comparisons and healthcare website benchmarks of Google Analytics data, staffing budget, etc., and custom analytics dashboards that provide you with goal-focused results. This will be your hospital marketing analytics resource.
A valuable component of this membership is the digital marketing case studies for hospitals and best practice resources that includes hundreds of Backstage Pass webinar and HCIC audio recordings. With access to this hospital case study library, share with colleagues, re-watch sessions to make note of key points, or review concepts for a better understanding of the subject matter.
All levels of the membership include file sharing, where you can build a knowledge base of best practices by sharing documents with peers.
Form your own community and/or connect with friends, colleagues and experts to ask questions, seek advice and network.
Grow your network of colleagues with a directory of members to connect and share knowledge and perspectives with each other on the latest healthcare trends and topics.