Healthcare Website Survey Tools
A Pop-up Survey Designed to Identify and Prioritize Needed Improvements and More
Greystone.Net, healthcare’s premier digital consulting firm, partnered with Klein & Partners, a leading healthcare market research and brand consulting firm, to create gSight, an affordable, easy-to-use pop-up survey. gSight, designed uniquely for healthcare, measures the performance and impact of the website on the customer experience for hospitals and health systems.
gSight is more than just a traditional satisfaction survey tool; it’s also a ‘digital brand experience improvement tool’ with real-time data It uses a unique questionnaire to uncover which elements of your website need improvement. The resulting data measures the design, navigation, functionality, transaction and content performance of your website and helps prioritize areas in need of improvement and guides decisions on future investments. gSight’s benchmarks and leaderboard scores provide marketers with the hard evidence they need to make critical changes that will improve the visitor experience, enhance customer engagement and reinforce brand messaging.
- Saves budget dollars – one survey that works on desktops, smartphones and tablets for a single affordable price.
- Mobile friendly - Has specific options and processes to encourage use on mobile devices including a responsively designed and customized survey invitation for mobile users.
- Provides continuous and unlimited survey completes; with the flexibility to turn on and off when needed.
- Online real-time easy to use reporting dashboard with options for drilling down to further explore needs and improvement areas.
- Puts survey respondents in charge of what aspects of the website experience need improvement –allowing you to listen to the digital voice of the customer.
- Detailed benchmark reports with recommendations from industry experts.
- Healthcare-specific benchmarks and statistically-derived leaderboard scores to determine how you compare to others.
- Verbatim responses provide specific feedback, giving you timely, candid, real world details about their digital experience and interaction with your brand.
Data is collected and clients can view real-time
- Provides focus on “where” to prioritize website improvement efforts
- Measures changes in the experience after a website redesign
- Measures how your website experiences are impacting your overall brand
- Records and reporting on the Digital Voice of the Customer for your organization.
How does it work?
Detailed reporting and recommendations for improvements
Hotjar Heat Mapping and More
As an affordable add-on option, gSight clients can opt-in to include Hotjar to their gSight account. Hotjar is a feedback and analytics tool that allows you to understand what users want and care about, and how they interact with your site by visually representing their clicks, taps and scrolling behavior. Hotjar is a great way to pinpoint details of the actual user experience (heatmaps, video, etc.) and identify ways to improve it.
- Understand what users want, care about and do on your site by visually representing their clicks, taps and scrolling behavior – which are the strongest indicators of visitor motivation and desire.
- Eliminate guesswork with recordings of real visitor behavior on your site. By seeing your visitor’s clicks, taps and mouse movements you can identify usability issues on the fly and issues they encounter, identify usability issues by allowing you to watch recordings of real visitors on your site.
- Understand where your visitors are dropping off and improve online form completion rates.
- Use polls to understand the reasons behind behavior. Target questions to specific visitors anywhere on your web and mobile site.
- Recruit the best possible participants for user research and testing directly from your site. Collect profiling information, contact details and offer a gift in exchange for their help.
Pricing and More Information
Can We Provide More Information or Tailor a Quote for You Based on Your Needs?